Lawyers From Dubai Are Competent In Handling Legal Issues
Dubai is the fastest growing country in the Middle East. Its economy relies on the oil industry, where oil deposits and reserves are abundant in Dubai. Thousands of migrants reside in Dubai yearly from its neighboring countries and abroad. Locals from India, Pakistan, UAE, Philippines, and other countries relocated to Dubai for a chance of getting better work. Dubai is a melting pot of different cultures from the Middle East, Asia, UK and America.[sociallocker]
Dubai’s legal system is founded upon the civil law principles and is influenced by the Islamic Shariah Law and Egyptian Law. Unlike the other Middle Eastern countries, Dubai maintains its own judicial system.
- Lawyers who practice in Dubai have to be licensed to practice law in Federal courts by the Ministry of Justice and in the Emiri Diwan in other Emirate countries.
- Dubai lawyers must be graduates from recognized law or Shariah colleges.
- Though they restrict it to locals, lawyers do not have to be a UAE national. Foreign lawyers must have a certificate of complete law studies, stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Foreign law practicioners must be under the supervision of an Arabic law firm to be accredited.
- Dubai is an Arab country, which strictly follows the Sharia Law. Legal practitioners and expatriate legal counsels must be familiarized with this. Sharia Law is the moral code and religious law of Islam. These laws address secular topics, including crime, economics and politics. It also includes ruling of other personal matters – sex, diet, hygiene, prayer and fasting.
- Lawyers in Dubai deals with the common legal issues of the land – criminal cases, real estate lawsuits, commercial lawsuits, labour legal issues, personal status violations. The personal status court follows the Shariah principles.
- Other services that Dubai lawyers offer are corporate governance, structuring and licensing of international businesses, free zones, tax, Islamic finance and enforcements of laws.
Dubai has developed a dynamic legal and regulatory framework over the years. Lawyers from Dubai are competent in handling legal issues concerning their land, locals and foreigners.[/sociallocker]
DISCLAIMER: While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this publication, it is not intended to provide legal advice as individual situations will differ and should be discussed with an expert and/or lawyer. For specific or legal advice on the information provided and related topics, please contact us.
Please don’t ignore share this page. this might be helpful to someone..