Handling emergencies anywhere in the United Arab Emirates
Emergency Contacts in the UAE
Towards a happier community
Emergency services have one or more dedicated emergency telephone numbers reserved for critical emergency calls. In some countries, one number is used for all the emergency services. In some countries, each emergency service has its own emergency number.
- For incidents related to harassment or safety, contact:
- To report human trafficking, contact
- Hotline for labour complaints: 8005005
- Hotline for human trafficking issues: 8007283
- Fax: +971 4 217 1644
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For domestic violence, report it through one of the channels listed on this link: https://www.mocd.gov.ae/en/contact-us/family-violence-complaints.aspx
- To report violence and abuse of women and children, contact
- Ministry of Interior on tollfree hotline 116111
- Community Development Authority- CDA on hotline: 800988
- EWAA Shelter for Women and Children on hotline: 8007283
- Dubai Foundation for Women and Children on 800111
- Child protection centre in Sharjah on toll-free helpline number 800 700
- Woman’s protection centre in Sharjah on on toll-free helpline number 800 800 700
- Hemaya Foundation for Children and Women – Ajman on hotline: 800himaya (800446292)
- Aman Centre for Women and Children through RAK Police – 07-2356666
- To report animal abuse, contact
- Ministry of Climate Change and Environment on hotline 8003050
- Dubai Municipality on hotline 800900
- Local municipalities across the UAE
- Emirates Animal Welfare Society on 9712-5010054.
- To report human rights issues, use the eServices from:
You can contact CDA on the toll-free number 8002121 or email at email@example.com.