Welcome to Amal Khamis Advocates and Legal Consultants, one of the most reputable law firms in Dubai. We are a dedicated team of legal professionals committed to providing excellent advice and support for our clients. For us, there is no greater satisfaction than being able to help someone stand up for their rights regardless of whether they are facing criminal charges or just need legal support with an everyday issue.
We ensure that all the facts are gathered so that we can take the best possible course of action and deliver results that exceed your expectations. You can be confident that you’ve come to the right place when you work with us.
Free, No-Obligation Consultation
Our free initial no-obligation consultation is proof of our commitment to helping you with your legal issues. No obligation means that you have no pressure to hire us and no fee will be charged for this initial consultation. In fact, if there’s anything you do not understand or need further clarification on, we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
What Our Consultation Sessions with Clients Entail
When you come in for the consultation, we will take the time to:
- Talk with you about your concerns.
- Review any relevant documents before giving you our insights into how we believe the law should be applied in your case.
- Draw up a plan for how we can help you.
- Tell you exactly how much it will cost for us to represent you, along with what other expenses might be involved.
Although it may seem overwhelming, our consultations are designed to make the legal process easier for clients who are not familiar with what is required of them or their rights.
Consulting Experts in Many Areas of Law
Whether you want a criminal defense lawyer, an advocate for your rights with the Child Protection Law, or just legal advice on how to file a civil case, we are here to help. Our expertise is highly valued by our clients and has even managed to impress judges who have called us back again and again to represent their interests.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Family law – including divorce, child custody, and support
- Employment law – including wrongful termination & salary disputes
- Immigration law – helping people relocate to the UAE legally & successfully
- Civil rights – understanding your rights as a citizen of Dubai or elsewhere
- Defamation law – fighting your corner against libel and slander
- Personal injuries – helping you get the compensation you deserve after an accident
- Criminal defense – providing strong legal support for people facing criminal charges
- Car accidents and personal injuries
- Property law
Whatever your situation, we can help you get through it and assist in protecting your rights.
In-House Legal Support from Our Team of Experts
Our team of advocates and consultants has been carefully handpicked to ensure that our clients get the best legal support possible. We all work as a team, sharing knowledge and experience with each other so you receive the best advice every time you need us. With over 20 years’ experience in a range of legal fields, we have a broad range of knowledge and expertise which we draw upon to provide the best possible service for you.
We understand that it can be intimidating to contact a law firm or solicitor in Dubai, but our friendly team is happy to answer all of your questions before charging you a penny. We also offer several different payment options, including monthly installments, which means you can get the legal help you need without having to worry about the cost.
Why Choose Amal Khamis Advocates And Legal Consultants?
Over the years, we have helped many people in Dubai and abroad. We understand that legal help can make a real difference to your case, so if you need someone who understands your needs take the time to read some of our success stories for inspiration. With us, you’ll get:
- An affordable service: Our price plans are designed to meet your budget, so you get the help you need without breaking the bank.
- A personal legal team: You’ll get a dedicated lawyer who will stay on top of your case and keep you updated every step of the way. We also offer free consultations where our lawyers can find out more about the case and show you the options that are available to you.
- A hassle-free service: We don’t want legal issues to get in the way of your work, family, or everyday life, so we make sure everything is handled for you, from filing paperwork to managing communications with other parties involved.
- The satisfaction of knowing your rights: If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your case, you don’t have to pay us.
- Experience: We have helped many people in similar situations as yours, so we know what will work for you and how to get results.
We are waiting to Help You with Your Legal Issues
You can benefit from our knowledge of UAE law and practical experience when it comes to taking the right course of action for your case. Our mission is to help our clients achieve the best possible outcome in every legal situation and we will do everything we can to get you the results you deserve.
Get started by calling us now at +971506531334 or +971558018669, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so feel free to get in touch whenever you need assistance with your legal matter.
We look forward to working with you!